HYLA is not the first vacuum cleaner developer that launched a Swarovski edition, but this time we the the world’s most expensive model, decorated with genuine Swarovski Elements in over 100 hours, by German artists. HYLA GST Swarovski features no less than 32,000 white, black and grey crystals hand-encrusted in the original black housing with mirror finish and carbon/chrome accents.
This luxury cleaning system is also a high-end tool that uses only water to remove dust and dirt around your home, while you can use it also as an air filter for allergens. In addition, it comes with the following standard accessories:
• Motor Unit Assembly with self-cleaning Separator & Noise Reducer
• Water Pan (bucket-style)
• Trolley which functions as the Attachments Holder
• Electro Brush with Swivel Neck and Light
• Stainless Steel Telescopic Wand with Cord Canal
• 6 ft. Flexible Electro Hose
• Remote Control for HYLA & Electro Brush
• 8 ft. Flexible Hose
• Stainless Steel Telescopic Wand
• Synthetic Bristle Brush
• Natural Bristle Brush
• Multi-Purpose Brush
• Crevice Tool
• Small Transparent Nozzle incl. Upholstery and Hard Surface Adapter
• Owner´s Manual
There are also many optional accessories that you can check and ask for on the official website.
The world’s most luxurious vacuum cleaner with Geyser Separator Technology has a suggested retail price of $21,000. Ask for a list of authorized distributors in your area on the official website of HYLA US.
Tags: clean[shareaholic app="share_buttons" id="12014820"] [shareaholic app="recommendations" id="12014828"]