For those who need to record something illegal without being seen, a pair or earphones with hidden camera would help if you’re disguised as a regular person. One time I did this myself but I used my phone’s camera, with the phone over the ear, pretending I was arguing with someone at the other end. The Headphone Hidden Camera allows you to record to the left or right while looking ahead.
Another advantage is that you can keep your hands free, while looking in another direction, and those you’re recording won’t notice you’re listening to them.
The earphones have one built-in camera hidden in one of the ear buds, so you can choose if to record to the left or right. You can view the recorded content on a standard or portable DVR.
• Video System: NTSC & PAL
• Video Size: 640×480
• Resolution: 480 TV lines
• Image Sensor: CMOS 1/4 inch
• Min Illumination: 3 LUX / 30 IRE @ F2.0
• Video Output: 1.0V p-p Composite at 75 ohm
• Lens: 3.59mm
• Angle of View: 66.5 degrees
• Power Supply Voltage: DC 5V
• Power Supply Current: 10mA
• Dimensions: 0.7L X 0.9 X W X 1.0 H
• Camera Weight: 0.88oz
Find it at Brickhouse Security at $195.